Yesterday was another month birthday for Ethan. Can I just say that I am so glad I don’t have to remember how many months old he is anymore? He is now 46 months old. (that means he will be 4 years old in 2 months, for those of you who also dislike counting ages in months). He is 42 pounds 2 oz and 3.5 feet tall. He’s wearing primarily 5T shirts and pjs, but 4T pants.
Things he LOVES:
- playing with cars
- doing worksheets (especially finding hidden pictures by coloring certain letters different colors)
- playing outside / going to the park
- playing soccer
- playing baseball/hockey/golf type games. He has pretty remarkable hand-eye coordination. He is able to throw a ball in the air and hit it with his golf club or bat.
- doing “dirt” (aka crawling around the house looking for crumbs on the ground and putting them in various trucks)
- reading books
What he loves to eat (I am asking him while I type):
- yogurt and applesauce
- burgers (which is pronounced “booger” by him…he loves putting the ketchup on his plate)
- oranges, apples, pears, peaches, bananas (fruit in general)
- sweet potatoes
- bugs -j/k, he told me to write that because he loves to tease!
- broccoli (this is a recent addition because I now bake it in the oven with coconut oil and salt and pepper…prior to that he would not touch it)
- dark chocolate-covered raisins (that’s what we put in some of his Easter eggs this year)
- meat and cheese roll-ups
Just wanted to record a little snapshot of Ethan at this stage in life. He’s growing up very quickly. He told me the other day that when he turns 16 he is going to drive me to the store and wondered if we would still have my car. Yikes!