You betcha, folks, we love this state. The boys and I had the opportunity to travel with Mikey for one of his work trips to Minnesota and we had a great time. (We planned it in conjunction with our 5th annual trip with the Maurer crew, but more on that in another post.) We traveled out on Monday night and then the boys and I enjoyed various adventures during the week while Daddio worked. We even met up with him a couple times during the work day for lunches and quick hellos.
- breakfast at the hotel and time at the library
- lunch in the park with Daddio and his co-worker (and his fam)
- exploring the city (Guthrie Theatre)
- time at the hotel pool (the boys’ reaction to getting to go swimming is priceless, isn’t it??)
- dinner with another co-worker (and his son) with ice cream to follow
- Science Museum of St. Paul (highly recommend it!!!) and dinner with more co-workers and their families (no pics of that one)
- time with my dear friend, a former roommate from college
- delicious dinner and walk by Lake Calhoun
- tunnel exploration from our hotel to the US Bank Stadium
…that afternoon we met up with the Maurer crew. More on that in the next post.
We really had a lot of fun exploring this new city. I imagine we’ll be back again; it was so much fun!! And hopefully I’ll snag some of Ethan’s pictures so you can see the vacation from his eyes. =D